« Home | Oh.....what bliss.... » | » | Genesis » 

Friday, December 03, 2004 

Class party

Well, I guess today pretty much sums up the past 2 years as we all gather to toast to the next phase in life. Form 6 and its dreaded offspring STPM has come and gone, and tonight is the night we break free of this bondage and embrace freedom.

We had the class party-of-sorts at Rajesh's house. It was a typical barbeque-type of party with the usual chicken wings, fried bee hoon, jelly, fruits, nasi himpit(a modern or rather a lazier version of ketupat),and yea, nuggets, fries and hot dogs. My favourite dish that night was the satay. :) I had mine dipped in honey and butter before getting it grilled. Too bad Wee Kiat had to leave early. :( There's the usual blaring of loud music and noise that adds to the atmosphere.

The company was great, the games were great (though could've been better ;) ), and come half past ten, the gathering began to disperse. Exchanges of goodbyes were had, promises to keep in touch passed around, photos were taken... For some, today will be the last day we'll ever see each other, and again I dedicate this page to my class of '04, you guys have been great! It was a great 2 years together and tonight is one of the many jewels that adorn my crown of life. Thank you guys!

PS.
For those who did not come, you'll still be part of my memories of Form 6.
Special tribute for those who did not attend: Peter, Tser Chin, Li Yung, Fui Shi, Hema, Chew Ying. ( If I got your spelling wrong please forgive me.)

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07