« Home | Pope and Life » | s l e e p . . . » | Till we meet again! » | Paradise in the Hills » | Finally...! yay! :P » | Palace of Justice » | Dad.... » | World Cup Mania » | Microsoft or Tomato? » | Tribute to Ms. Brinda » 

Thursday, July 13, 2006 

R.C. Girl

The alarm clock rings!
Groan, Curse! I want to sleep
Morning classes are annoying!
Just the class I'd love to skip.

Crawled out of bed, I ate and bathe
What a way to start the day
Things like this just test your faith
Grudgingly I made my way.

As I tread the path so familiar
'Please let me see the light'
Silently, I said my prayer
The early morn suddenly turned bright.

What the .. What is this?
Is it, could it be...my head?
Oh my gosh...there she is
Sashaying down the road ahead

Velvet ropes down her back
Slender frame, with skin so fair
Who is this? I had to check
She's so hot, that I'd swear.

Of course, I could only guess
Since I was looking from behind
Eyes deceive, hopes despair
The funny thoughts that plague your mind.

I continued walking
My fingers' crossed
The floor was smoking
Damn! She's hot.

The truth finally revealed
Hope prevailed, life was sweet
Now everday I wake with zeal
No matter the rain, no matter the heat.

She walks on air
She makes you swirl
If you see her anywhere
Well, she's my RC Girl.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07