« Home | Cold Water » | The Orange Girl » | Oh no! » | Where is my Boten Anna? » | Sleep my sweet...sleep. » | Decisions decisions decisions » | My Dolce Vita » | Out with the old, in with the new » | Prodigal son » | Mosquitoes. » 

Monday, February 16, 2009 

Dedicated to You


What Valentine Means to Me


It means a smile before the each hello.

It means sending a card every week for the month.

Just to confess how I love you so.

Until the day we become one.


It means having a rose for every romantic dinner.

It means sharing beliefs and understanding differences.

We may be culturally different, yes sir

But you are my Aphrodite’s quintessence.


It means showing that you care.

It means a kiss before each goodbye.

We will see if time takes us there.

Being together till we die.


The best thing to wear on my arm is yours

And on my finger our wedding ring

If we ever go through that door

May all the angels in heaven sing


Time will tell its story

And what a story it will be

Only then will we see

If we were ever meant to be.


Oh my Z.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07