« Home | Happy Birthday, Philip! :) » | Busted! Sigh.. » | This warrants some investigation... » | Order in chaos » | Happy Birthday! » | Bangsa Malaysia » | 1 November 2006 » | Hijacked! » | September 29, 2006 » | Much ado about nothing... » 

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 

Lovingly yours...



I miss you. I honestly do.
I love you. Do you feel the same way too?
Can I hold your hand and hug you so tight?
Can I walk in your arms on the beach at night?
Is this true love that we share?
Will you shower me with tender loving care?
I wish the world is just you and me, ours
With wide green meadows and pretty flowers
Where we can watch the world go by without a care
While you cuddle and play with my hair..
Sigh...distance and place put us so far apart
No matter, you're still close to my heart
Here's to wishing that you take care
And come back to me when you're all done there
All the things we can do together
I don't care what, as long as I'm with you forever
If loving you so much is such a crime
Then you're my prison till the end of time.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07