« Home | Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ... » | Testing 1 , 2 , 5... » | Genesis » | I'm back!! :) » | Happy Birthday! » | Happy Birthday! » | Have a safe trip back to School! » | Happy Birthday! » | Happy Birthday! » | Happy Birthday! » 

Monday, May 01, 2006 

Of catwalks and cramped feet

My brief but wonderful sojourn in the land of aplenty has abruptly come to an end. Gatherings were fun....pictures were lovely....your mere presence, absolutely divine. :) The passing of April brings nothing but beautiful memories and it is something that I hope to experience more. Life is really what you make of it. There are so many things to see, do, touch, feel, ... you get the drift. Life is like an opportunity to savour the many delicate pleasures of existence. Each with their own inner desires and needs, and life provides that outlet to be whatever it is that you want to be. To be something you think you want...to be someone you want to be... to have choices. To borrow from Winston Churchill... 'We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.'

I digress....Yea, my trip back was fun. Not really bumpy. Lotsa sight to behold...I'll miss you. Missing you already.. :)


The lights flashed and twinkled along the path...The retro music blared, giving a festive and groovy atmosphere. There were strobes...but no grinding bodies on the floor. Instead, finely sculpted bodies sashayed down the runway, swaying and moving with all the sensuality and fluidity of a nymph in her element. Yea...the models on the runway were something alright. It was from some spring collection. I've forgotten the label. It was in Mid-Valley.

My feet needs some good rub...the models' feet would welcome the same treatment too, I'm sure.

|

About me

  • I'm Inaesb
  • Who you ask?
Don't click this
Syndicate this site (XML) Subscribe with FeedBurner feed
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07