« Home | The dust settles... » | Lost in Time and Space » | Yummmy... » | I'm off!! » | Rainy days and Mondays.. » | Mortarboards and Vader robes » | I'm back » | Spring Blossoms » | Spring in full swing » | Brecon Beacons » 

Friday, September 12, 2008 

Routine again?

'As I walk this land of broken dreams...I have visions of many things..' - Steve Harley

1. I'm starting a new phase in my life.
2. I have to rebuild my routine. Again.
3. Gotta save more.
4. Declutter my space. And life.
5. Finish reading my untouched books.
6. Begin my .. you know what, not school..no no...lessons again.
7. Everything else my fuzzy brain is not able to come up with right now.


Yet, a part of me holds strong to the lifestyle that I've grown used to...Memories remain. They are the ones that don't leave so easily. If they do, they aren't memories to begin with. Is it time to move on? Most definitely. Let's see if I'll be able to look back and regret. Or be proud of what I can achieve. Either way, I'll smile. A Mona Lisa smile.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07