« Home | Happy Birthday » | Random musings » | Sunny Sunday » | You Are From the Moon You can vibe with the s... » | Class party » | Oh.....what bliss.... » | » | Genesis » 

Saturday, December 11, 2004 

Lost n Found

I've just recently discovered that I've lost some of my written work. The one that smarts most is the poem that i wrote a few years back. I did made a backup copy but heck, I don't know where both the original and backup went. I wrote it for a friend as a farewell. I meant a lot and now I'm just a little sad that it's gone.

This is just to remind all and sundry to always keep things/memories/people/etc that you truly want to remember safely. Check up on it again every now and then to ensure that you don't lose it/them.

On the bright side, I've found some new books that I'm going to read. I'm reading Krondor : Assassins and next on my list is Salina.

I will try to give some comments on the book after I'm done reading them.


|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07