« Home | Blessed rain » | Congratulations! » | Happy Birthday Zoey! » | » | Musings and Reviews » | Happy Valentine's Day » | The aftermath » | Happy Birthday! » | Happy Chinese New Year » | New Year 2005 Pool Party » 

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 

Summary of my day

Went to see 'Hide and Seek' today. An interesting story that keeps your guessing but I didn't really enjoy the climax of the movie. Nevertheless, it's worth the RM6 of the tickets and not to mention the ample space in the cinema. :)

Played a little ping-pong today too. Haha...this is the third time that I'm holding a pingpong bat and hitting a pingpong ball across a pingpong table. Enjoyed it though I wish I could be better. ;) I should practise more often.

Discovered that the STPM results will DEFINITELY be out by 9th of March and hence it will most likely come out sometime this week or next. Scary actually if you really think about it, but i've psyched myself up to just accept whatever that comes of it. :P Brave and cliched words, but i've had 3 months to think about it, and made some decisions. Nothing is finalised yet though, but I'm getting there. Procrastination is the thief of time; well, I suppose I'm one of the best thieves out there, if not the best. :) On a serious note, I'm just not ready for whatever that comes next. I doubt anyone is, it's just that when the time comes for me to make the leap, I step back and shiver. Wussy indeed, but i prefer to err on the side of caution. Yet, Fortune favours the bold. Oh well...i think i'm going to end it here before i ramble a novel out. Take care, guys!

PS. The Reincarnation has just begun its reset. For anyone who is bored and is willing to try out a new game, this is it.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07