« Home | Of catwalks and cramped feet » | Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ... » | Testing 1 , 2 , 5... » | Genesis » | I'm back!! :) » | Happy Birthday! » | Happy Birthday! » | Have a safe trip back to School! » | Happy Birthday! » | Happy Birthday! » 

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 

Deja Vu

Since my Zen-like post fever is still in its buoyancy, I would like to further partake in sharing more of my revelation... :P

Yea...school's back on the agenda and life goes on.

Conferencing is coming too...

Sigh...

No, I can't. *HuM* *HuM* /looks into the koi pond and gets more inspiration to study

|

About me

  • I'm Inaesb
  • Who you ask?
Don't click this
Syndicate this site (XML) Subscribe with FeedBurner feed
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07