« Home | Paradise in the Hills » | Finally...! yay! :P » | Palace of Justice » | Dad.... » | World Cup Mania » | Microsoft or Tomato? » | Tribute to Ms. Brinda » | Melancholic Musing » | Da Vinci Code » | Jih Houh! » 

Monday, July 03, 2006 

Till we meet again!

The past week has seen a flurry of activities and my ever increasing sleep-debt. No, not due to football.. :)

To sum it up, it has been a great week and an even better weekend. It was a blast! I really enjoyed those outings, makan n minum sessions, dinner, pwning and last but DEFINITELY not least, the company. Absolutely wonderful! I pray life would be smooth and easy for everyone and my have yet another gathering soon!!!

Also, thanks for all the wonderful time... If only time stood still, we could have a few more toasts and perhaps...more than that. I love you.. I'll miss you! Take care!!

Love you guys loads! Till we meet again...


Cheers!




Sidenote:

Cray here. I enjoyed it too. Love you. Hope to meet you again in August. :)

Hahaha.... Send my thanks to all the wacky bums of the batch.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07