« Home | Order in chaos » | Happy Birthday! » | Bangsa Malaysia » | 1 November 2006 » | Hijacked! » | September 29, 2006 » | Much ado about nothing... » | I'd love to see this » | D i s c o n n e c t e d » | Love is truly blind.... » 

Saturday, November 18, 2006 

This warrants some investigation...

I received this email and it has piqued my curiosity. I am going to try to find out. Darn, i was eating Pizza Hut last week. I should have kept the bill. Please keep your bill the next time or pay attention to how the receipt when you get it.

Via email:

A Shock at Sunway Pyramid Pizza Hut

Hello everyone. I have some interesting news. I was in Pizza Hut (Sunway

Pyramid) yesterday and suddenly my friend showed me the
bill. The bill

contains normal things la (number of person, bill. number and what is

ordered). But, what shocked me is that they had space called "RACE". I

guess since we were all wearing tudung, they labelled us as 0,

which means MALAY. Later, when we went to pay...we had no

service charge and no tax charge.



Still in shock, I peeped into another bill in the counter. In that bill,

under the race space, it was labelled as C (which I guess means

Chinese). That bill had service and tax charges!!!



I started investigating. One of my Sri Lankan friends was labelled as

Indian it seems and she also had to pay service and tax charges a few

weeks back.


What I'm wondering is that...does anyone know about this? I find it

rather strange that they charge service and tax charge using race

in Pizza Hut, out of all the places!








|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07