« Home | photoblog » | Routine again? » | The dust settles... » | Lost in Time and Space » | Yummmy... » | I'm off!! » | Rainy days and Mondays.. » | Mortarboards and Vader robes » | I'm back » | Spring Blossoms » 

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 

Bloody expensive.

Everything is so expensive today. It is hardly surprising given the rise in oil prices which in turn escalates everything else. Globally, inflation is on a rise, going up further than ever. Unfortunately, my pockets do reflect this growth. In fact, it is quite the opposite since I am now in one of the most expensive places in the country, if not THE most expensive without any proper job. It's time to talk less and start searching and save more.

Anyone needs their cars or rooms to be cleaned? You know where to reach me.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07