« Home | R.I.P. Elizabeth Taylor » | Where shall I go? » | I can't wait. » | Tak kenal maka tak cinta » | Death Cab, no Cuties » | Here's looking at you » | These changing times.. » | Bills bills bills.... NOT! » | This is what you pay lawyers for » | Stars and Stripes Forever? » 

Sunday, May 22, 2011 

Stop and be thankful

It's been a while since the last post and the pensive mood is still prevalent nonetheless. The past month at work has been crazy to say the least, my aging has greatly accelerated and my jadedness has reached new levels.

Time for a change in directions? Not yet, me thinks. I just need to be a little more efficient and increase my level of detachment (not like it's not high already..)

Got these pictures from an email, so I just thought I'd share.





|

About me

  • I'm Inaesb
  • Who you ask?
Don't click this
Syndicate this site (XML) Subscribe with FeedBurner feed
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07