« Home | This is what you pay lawyers for » | Stars and Stripes Forever? » | Part 2 of 2 » | Part 1 of 2 » | Excess baggage » | Random » | H1N1 free! (supposedly-lah) » | Toka koka » | Random musing » | I sit and watch as days go by » 

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 

Bills bills bills.... NOT!

Today I did work that was non-billable. Wow....actual work that I couldn't and shouldn't bill. It felt so weird not to enter into my timesheet the work that I put in and the duration. I'm so used to listing my work done that it felt just unnatural that I'm not billing.

Truly, I'm loving my legal aid experience. Quite a load of fun. The environment is a lot more cosmopolitan than my usual work place and the people I get interact with are literally from various subcultures in South East Asia.

I'm still basking in the euphoria and the glow of a satisfying day. Actually, I fell asleep for 2 hours after dinner because I was too tired. Woke up, did some prep work and now I'll be sleeping again. A very tiring but awesome day.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07