« Home | Happy Birthday! » | Happy Birthday! » | Cheer up! » | Angels » | » | Shopping mania » | Summary of my day » | Blessed rain » | Congratulations! » | Happy Birthday Zoey! » 

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 

Narrow-minded Politicians..

Read


One word... STUPID. That's all I can say. These are the people that are supposed to be the people's representative. Datuk Rosli Mat Hassan (BN-Dungun) and Mohd Alwi Che Ahmad (BN-Ketereh) should be called Dungu and Kerepot respectively. These racist fiends are actually in our government..imagine that. Not that I'm surprised, but these scums should be sent back to school to re-educate themselves.

"I don't know what the motive is. The ill-mannered young man is a Malay, when we know that Malays are generally polite people." - Alwi Che Ahmad

Firstly, poeple of any race are GENERALLY polite people with the exception of cavemens and maybe some yet to be discovered homo species. Not only Malays. Second, when I first saw the ad, the racism notion didn't even hit me at all until I read about this report in the NST. This just goes to show that these Paleolithic neanderthals can be really stupid, racist and ignorant yet be made into MP's. Sad but true..

As highlighted by this, luckily there are people out there that are sane enough to not get swayed by these baseless accusations. Not that I don't have faith in the general public, just that it's just good to see that people in general and Malays in particular are not racially offended at all when viewing the advert. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the Malay people; it's just these racist bigots that gets on my nerve. They should be removed from office and banned forever from participating in politics. Hmm..then what can they do? I know! They can be sent to colour-pencil factories to learn about colours and dyes so that they won't make stupid generalization based on the races.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07