« Home | Summary of my day » | Blessed rain » | Congratulations! » | Happy Birthday Zoey! » | » | Musings and Reviews » | Happy Valentine's Day » | The aftermath » | Happy Birthday! » | Happy Chinese New Year » 

Sunday, March 06, 2005 

Shopping mania

After a relaxing Saturday in the comfort of the breezy but a little hazy suburb of my quiet neighbourhood...came the occasional shopping trip.

Walked for hours.....browsed for hours.....my eyes hurt, my feet hurts, everything hurts..

Girls LOVE shopping...i tell you, they live, breathe, eat shopping. Walked with my mom and sister and they went in and out of stores with the ease of putting chocolates into your mouth. There were some real bargains at Soda and East India. My brother bought some protective gear for his excursions.

As the crowd grew thicker, my patience grew thinner. Had to travel all the way back to Malacca; siblings got school the next day. The trip is relaxing and smooth all the way. Stopped for some westerns at a grill for dinner.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07