« Home | Sunday Times » | Emotional scenes... » | Episode III : The Revenge of the Sith » | Movie making » | Padme Naberrie Amidala » | It's hot........ » | Some rants.. » | New York City   » | Peeking!   » | Statue of Liberty  » 

Monday, May 23, 2005 

Some schedule revamp!

Due to the late answer that I received from Kenneth, I've yet to reschedule my timetable. I've planned my week out, but since I didn't know that the trip was to begin on Tuesday, I guess my plan just went out the window.

Yea, going to Pulau Redang... (at least i think that's the one...what was it again?) Hmm...nice sandy beaches, fantastic spas, pristine water, amazing sea-life,....maybe even skimpy bikinis? :)

Will try to keep a day-to-day update of this trip. No promises though. And yea, pictures. :)

I also didn't know that this was a joint-collaboration with another class. As far as i was told, it was supposed to be a class trip. Oh well, i guess I'm not really looking forward to it then. : /


Edit : Yes, it was Redang.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07