« Home | Ah... » | Fallen hopes » | Deja Vu » | Of catwalks and cramped feet » | Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ... » | Testing 1 , 2 , 5... » | Genesis » | I'm back!! :) » | Happy Birthday! » | Happy Birthday! » 

Sunday, May 14, 2006 

Mommmm!!!

Funny how time changes....when 'Mom' was the beacon for everything we knew and also the arbiter of justice. Now as far apart as we are physically, the presence does not however cede. She remains and will always be that special someone that holds a special place in my heart and life. From calls of 'Mom' to 'Mummy' to 'Mah' to whatever denomination, titles does not displace her special status. She is my rock, my alpha and omega, that special someone, that inner sanctum of my heart. I'll build my altar of life and she is my deity. She's no one but my mother. :)

Thanks for everything, Mum! :) I love you.


Happy Mother's Day.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07