« Home | Begin? End? » | Deja Vu » | Some thought? » | Do you see what I see? » | Blogging Responsibly » | RM106.60 vs. RM69,90 » | The countdown begins... » | Why Indian Films Don't Win Oscars » | Paraskavedekatriaphobia » | Congratulations! Jubilations! » 

Saturday, September 01, 2007 

Still on a high

The flurry of activities since my break began is reaching its ebb. Nevertheless, now the real 'break' begins. But not before getting my visa done as well as moving my stuff back from the apartment. It's funny how one finds emptiness whenever one completes a goal or a task...it's like you have done enough and achieved what you have wanted... I guess the key is to constantly have different goals or never stay idle (but of course, you need your relaxation.. :P ) . As they say, 'an idle mind is a devil's workshop'.

There's so many things to do in life, and so many things to see....one can never be truly satisfied unless that satisfaction comes from within. I am glad to have been able to see and do much until now, but I hope to not waste anymore time.

Life! Here I come.. :)

|

About me

  • I'm Inaesb
  • Who you ask?
Don't click this
Syndicate this site (XML) Subscribe with FeedBurner feed
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07