« Home | f.o.o.d. » | Happy Birthday » | Can we really embrace change? » | Boo!! » | Bastards of Society » | Revamp! » | Can I trust the Media? » | Other Side of the World.. » | Eid-Dil Fitr » | Thank you Randy Pausch » 

Sunday, November 30, 2008 

choke cough die

The shroud of indifference is slowly enveloping my existence in this noisy and bustling place. The gloominess of one's existence is contrasted starkly with the incessant activity by a host of interesting characters that makes the identity of this "watering hole" an interesting study.

Vehicles honk indiscriminately, and each breath of air is choked full of all the litters of a "modern" society. Attitudes and mentality cannot be changed...at least not in the near future.

I need some fresh air or I'll just die in this fermented atmosphere of vice, smoke and pollution.

I have a bad sore throat.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07