« Home | Thank you Randy Pausch » | Retards on the road » | What was it again? » | Bloody expensive. » | photoblog » | Routine again? » | The dust settles... » | Lost in Time and Space » | Yummmy... » | I'm off!! » 

Sunday, October 05, 2008 

Eid-Dil Fitr

As the Raya break draws to an end so begins the long journey home for many. The exodus is now in reverse. Roads will be packed...traffic will be horrible and tempers will surely flare. For those travelling home in such shitty conditions, may you get back home with your sanity and life intact. Please be careful.

I guess it's back to the books and for those whom I am still unable to meet up with, I hope that day will come soon. My withdrawal/denial is slowly eroding but i guess the void there will never be filled until I uproot myself again.

Why did we stop living a nomadic lifestyle?

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07