« Home | My November Rain » | choke cough die » | f.o.o.d. » | Happy Birthday » | Can we really embrace change? » | Boo!! » | Bastards of Society » | Revamp! » | Can I trust the Media? » | Other Side of the World.. » 

Sunday, December 14, 2008 

A Christmas Carol

The Christmas spirit is stirring in the air. Well…at least in the major shopping complexes anyway. (I have collected pictures of most major malls in KL on their Christmas decorations but that is a post for another day..) The sense of festivity this year seems subdued somewhat, with all the financial turmoil and the landslide/flood tragedies that has so unceremoniously thrown water on many of our shopping and holiday plans. Fret not, and fear not. Do not let this dampen the spirit of holiday and Christmas. Spend a little more quiet and quality time at home…with the ones you love. Cut back on spending and be a Scrooge! But not too much..

Speaking of Scrooge, I am so thankful to have been able to catch ‘A Christmas Carol’ play at KLPac courtesy of my dear friend. J The new KLPac is located so scenic-ly in Sentul (ironic, huh..) amidst such greens reminiscent of parks that I miss so dearly.. The seating was fabulous and the cast was awesome! This was my first play in KL and I enjoyed it tremendously. It reminds us to be charitable and merry and all that jazz.

I got an itch really to rekindle my artsy interests (not that I am that artsy to begin with..). I remembered doing those crazy plans and scenes way back in college and also my final year in uni. I miss our impromptu acts and plays that have been so scandalously captured on camera. Sigh…heheh…I can’t wait to get back home to relive those memories. I think it’s rather the company for me instead of any other factors. In the right company, I am so ready to jump in front/back/side of any camera…I miss you B-2 15 Desa Palma, 57 Colum Road and 97A Woodville Road.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07