« Home | Come Let's Play » | Do we really know what we want? » | Moonwalk Tragedy and Angel Mourn » | Washing without water? » | Mir-Hossein Mousavi vs Mahmoud Ahmadinejad » | Zen Moment 2 » | Gratulujem! » | The Return of the King » | Zen Moment 1 » | Dedicated to all the corrupted people in power » 

Thursday, July 23, 2009 

Jubilations!

It's over. Finally.

Now I have to clear that list of awesome things to do.




By the way, I hate Bing. It's absolutely rubbish. From the layout to the coding. Google is my benchmark.

|

About me

  • I'm Inaesb
  • Who you ask?
Don't click this
Syndicate this site (XML) Subscribe with FeedBurner feed
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07