« Home | Zen Moment 1 » | Dedicated to all the corrupted people in power » | The Tale of Lizzie Borden » | Unbelievable? Believe it. » | Wishful Thinking Haiku » | I wish people were smarter » | May 13, '69 » | Hum hum hum » | First of May » | This is a short exchange by Jonathan Barnes and I ... » 

Saturday, June 06, 2009 

The Return of the King

So I’m back on my throne. Happy YDPA’s day. It’s always been an honour to have a public holiday. And feel-good messages splashed across the mainstream media. And a speech given by the Big Man. Feels good to be back, but the travel itch is killing me. Home is home, but what if your heart is so temperamental as to where home is?

I need to sleep more. My head throbs every now and then, not in the migraine/headache kinda way but like the feel one gets as though they’re going to throw up. I think it’s the heat and lack of good food. And perhaps too many binges. This week has been a total washout in terms of academic input.

Or am I just getting old? =)

|

About me

  • I'm Inaesb
  • Who you ask?
Don't click this
Syndicate this site (XML) Subscribe with FeedBurner feed
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07