« Home | Bookcraft » | Ghost of Christmas Past » | puzzles of my life » | Slap me three times and send me back to me momma..... » | Ivan Ooze » | Torn between two lovers » | Bob the Builder » | Dr House » | British Open 2009 » | Oh my huckleberry friend » 

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers

I found this passage online, and I had a good laugh. True too!

I am unable to explain alot of things on why lawyers are like this and like that... and why was my case decided in this manner...why the legal costs is so expensive with this lawyer...The only way you would be able to get a satisfactory answers for all the whys, the this and the thats is for you to do.... 1 year of foundation course / A-levels, 3 years of LLB degree where the lecturers are contantly nagging you to think like lawyers and try their level best to instil in you all sort of moral values...and then finally when you think you know something...the lecturers tell you that "there is no one right answer, your arguements are good and well substantiated...in fact as good as the person who sits next to you who has taken a totally different stand from you....but no one knows the truth", sit for an exam called the Bar exam which is like buying a lottery ticket and hoping you will be the lucky one... and once you have somehow pass the bar exams, you go and do your pupilage / chambering with a lawyer...wherein the Tea Lady in the office get more respect than you for the next 9 months... after completing this, you will go to court and hope that everything goes well on your Call to the Bar Day and that the A.G's chamber and the Bar Council representatives don't object to your Call...and when the judge accepts you and you become a lawyer and start practising law in a world where the client thinks he knows the law better than you....I bet you, you will be able to find out the truth.


Any lawyers/law students out there care to comment? :)

|

About me

  • I'm Inaesb
  • Who you ask?
Don't click this
Syndicate this site (XML) Subscribe with FeedBurner feed
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07