« Home | Bob the Builder » | Dr House » | British Open 2009 » | Oh my huckleberry friend » | A year on... » | Not another movie list! » | Amanah Saham 1Malaysia » | Selamat Jalan S.R.T.! :) » | Jubilations! » | Come Let's Play » 

Friday, October 16, 2009 

Torn between two lovers

It’s been a while since I last had durian but I had my cravings appeased today. Good stuff. So good you’ll get sick eating too much of it. Some get sick just by the smell. A truly omnipotent fruit. :D I do miss the berries and preserves of good ol English land but we gotta make do with what we have, eh?

The dingy but lively streets of Bfields is going to be home for next week or so till I finish my paper. I don’t know whether to be happy or sad. I miss home. And that’s where my heart is...which incidentally may be more than one place.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07