« Home | Merry Christmas » | Lost in Translation » | 2 Weddings and No Funeral » | Day 3 » | Day 2 » | Operation C.T.W » | Lost n Found » | Happy Birthday » | Random musings » | Sunny Sunday » 

Friday, December 31, 2004 

Auld Lang Syne

A year has passed, and another beckons. A new beginning, with many untold adventures waiting to unfurl. Exciting, and unknown, the new year heralds a new phase in my life with its challenges yet I am firmly rooted from the love of my family and close friends. They have been great and I wish they could remain with me for eternity, even after death. To my family, I would like to express my love and profound gratitude for always being there and sharing more than just common surnames. To my friends, THANK YOU! for all the comfort and times spent together. I will always treasure these memories, and as I drink from the cup of life, I am glad that I can share it with you.

Happy New Year!!


*a special prayer*

For the victims of the recent tsunami catastrophe, I extend my sincere condolence for the lives lost and a small prayer that everyone will be safe from any more tidal waves.



Why?
by John Etter

Why does the sun rise and give light,
Only to set again too soon?

Why do stars twinkle so bright,
Only to pass away with the moon?

Why does a rainbow appear with colors to show,
Only to fade for no apparent reason?

Why does a flower take so long to grow,
Only to wilt during winter season?

Why does snow fall so mysteriously and lay,
Only to change and then melt?

Why do people enter our lives along the way,
Only to leave us when they knew how we felt?

I guess no one will really know why, but God above.
But we should be happy for all those creations
We had some time to know and to love.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07