« Home | Oh boy oh boy... » | Fun ahead! » | Some schedule revamp! » | Sunday Times » | Emotional scenes... » | Episode III : The Revenge of the Sith » | Movie making » | Padme Naberrie Amidala » | It's hot........ » | Some rants.. » 

Thursday, May 26, 2005 

Paradise...

Initially, I wasn't really looking forward to this trip. I was tired from all types of travelling and I had wanted to quiet moment to soothe my jet-lagged legs. Not to mention, my weary body and mind too. But then again, I'm glad I made it because I had fun there. I also managed to get some form of relaxation done too.


Nevertheless, I enjoyed my stay there. I truly had some wonderful moments. Managed to contemplate some issues, managed to get some rest. Life of a beach bum is truly something indeed. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a little dose of tonic to enjoy life. Funny, my house in Penang wasn't this enjoyable. Maybe it's because the water here is much clearer and the air much much fresher.

Redang
The shining sun that blazes scorched
That wraps all around with heat so warm,
The bright rays that shine Nature's beauty like a torch
In all magnificent displays and forms.

The swaying palm trees that adorn the beach
The noni trees that provide the shade,
The creamy white sand that tickles your feet
This is a Paradise, a gift God made.

The gentle waves lapping up the shore
The pristine waters so clear and blue
The tender wind that tells the lore
On the richness of Nature's breath-taking view.

Time seems to have deserted here
A lifestyle thrives that of Adam and Eve,
Carefully reminding us ovf things that were
To live life full before we leave.

A shrine for all that time forgot,
A hope for all in a brighter future
A place where friendships are made and forged,
A melting pot of worldly cultures.

A pause in our journey
As we roll Life's dice,
A gem among the common and ordinary,
Redang is truly a paradise.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07