« Home | Homeward bound » | Paradise... » | Oh boy oh boy... » | Fun ahead! » | Some schedule revamp! » | Sunday Times » | Emotional scenes... » | Episode III : The Revenge of the Sith » | Movie making » | Padme Naberrie Amidala » 

Saturday, May 28, 2005 

Rest and Recuperate

Spent the entire day resting and sleeping basically. Body had some rash, but it's gone now. Yea...that was some rash to watch Macarena alright.

Wouldn't touch the pool, nor would go near it. Enough of water for a few days. I decided to clear the larder of all forms of packeted and ready-to-eat processed food. Watched some tv, and caught up with backdated news before taking another journey down dreamville.

Woke up to the sound of more TV, and then it's back to snacking and munching.

Slept again. Like a baby.....

Also, checked my mage but as it turned out, it was already armageddon. My mage didn't survive the arma. My guild mage was in much better condition, and my defense in place before I left was still as strong as ever. This goes to show how important defensive stacking is along with a good defensive assignment of item and spell.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07