« Home | Lightning does strike twice! » | Last day of a long, enjoyable week! » | Tiring » | Mr. and Mrs. Smith » | Mmm... » | Happy Genesis » | Guy's night out » | Star Wars again » | Peaceful friday » | Shopping yet again.. » 

Friday, June 17, 2005 

Hallelujah!

Alright... my comp is back! First thing I did was to reinstall my important programmes and get online. Heheh.. :P

Also, I found out about the unfortunate incident that befell my friends 2 days ago. I visited Yee Siang who got injured, in Mahkota Medical Centre. For the full account, here's a first-hand narrative from my friend who was one of the unfortunate ones.

For the record, Yee Siang is out of the hospital. He lost his brand-new handphone on that day, just hours after having bought it. Talk about tough luck! : /

I hope this reminds us all to be wary and not let our guard down. Try not to stray in dark and uninhabited places too. These sick bastards will stop at nothing to get what they want. I hope they burn for their crimes.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07