« Home | Religious school bashing » | Another dose of shopping » | Rest and Recuperate » | Homeward bound » | Paradise... » | Oh boy oh boy... » | Fun ahead! » | Some schedule revamp! » | Sunday Times » | Emotional scenes... » 

Thursday, June 02, 2005 

Shopping yet again..

Alright...it isn't the fact that I like it, but my mom wanted to get a new pair of sneakers that we got dragged along. Alright, I WANTED to go along. :) I like going out with my mom. Anyway, when we got there, it turned out that the clothes department was on sale too. So...

In the end, mom got a couple of trousers for Dad, and I got a couple of shirts for myself. They were a real bargain. Didn't managed to get the intended sneakers though, so i guess one of these days will result in another round of shopping...

The buns were lovely.... the crusty caramelized smell of the outer layer is simply heavenly.. Not to mention the thick chocolate layer embedded within. Ah...What's more they cost a mere RM1.20 each. It's a steal!

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07