« Home | Star Wars again » | Peaceful friday » | Shopping yet again.. » | Religious school bashing » | Another dose of shopping » | Rest and Recuperate » | Homeward bound » | Paradise... » | Oh boy oh boy... » | Fun ahead! » 

Sunday, June 05, 2005 

Guy's night out

Went to have dinner with my good friends, :P , at a Steamboat restaurant in Melaka Raya. Had a filling dinner..though the place was a little crowded. It was kinda hot too, but the great company more than made up for it. It's been a while since I last saw Desmond, Shaun, Philip and yea, I kinda missed them. :)

Anyway, after dinner , we had a short gaming session at Utopia. Come 12 a.m. sms's starts to pour in, reminding me of my impending age. Yup, I'm very grateful to have many wonderful friends and acquaintances that sent me those greetings. Thank you, i say. :) Thank you very much.

And yea, thanks guys for the shirt and cap. :P Hehe.. You were wonderful! :D

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07