« Home | Verbosity at its finest » | Yet another rant... » | Tagged! » | Internet Freedom » | G r u n t ... G r u n t ... » | Sesame Street - I Don't Want To Live On The MoonWi... » | First post? » | Merry Christmas! :) Under the mistletoeThe ornamen... » | Catch-up Postings » | Filler post » 

Monday, April 30, 2007 

What next?

Ah...the hair-splitting days are over! Exams are over! Euphoria! Yay! Ironically, the sleep-deprived nights are not over. These post-exam celebrations as well as holiday outings can sometimes (if not always) be more tiring than a normal academic day. Routine goes out the window, timetables thrown aside, schedules take a backseat.

However, I'm not complaining. A bit of spontaneity is good and keeps you on your toes and flavours the blandness of daily rigidity. I suppose my last remaining week of my break will be more stop-go F1 than bask-in-the-glow-of-sunset-while-sipping-some-drink. I'll be catching up with friends who I have not met for some time now. Renewing ties, reminiscing about old times, and all that jazz.

As my books collect dust on the spiderwebbed decorated table (in anticipation of Spidey's latest movie), I will be contemplating some deep thoughts with my hands on my phone. Just in case someone should ask me out. For some outing. Or another. Yet again. Any takers, anyone? :)

|

About me

  • I'm Inaesb
  • Who you ask?
Don't click this
Syndicate this site (XML) Subscribe with FeedBurner feed
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07