« Home | Filler post » | Updates! » | World AIDS Day » | B r e a t h e ! » | Whiffs of a scandal...Freedom of speech. » | Lovingly yours... » | Happy Birthday, Philip! :) » | Busted! Sigh.. » | This warrants some investigation... » | Order in chaos » 

Monday, December 18, 2006 

Catch-up Postings

I am thankful that I can finally cross out getting a phone line for my apartment since dialing #100 last Wednesday. I am FINALLY given a line after being stuck on a waiting list for half a year. After countless hours on-the-air with pleasant-sounding operators but little technical power to change my fate, the Corporation (1,2,3) finally decided that I was too much of a pain in the a** but I am not complaining. In fact, I am writing this as my sign of gratitude after being able to soothe my worries and catch up on my sleep. Yea...when you're stuck in a place with no Internet connection and no books to read...the four corners look pretty much like Hospital Bahagia. Gaming has lost its flavour..even talking to myself has made my imaginary friend fled. THANK GOODNESS!!!

That said, my worries are not entirely over yet. Sigh... I'll have to make a date (which will mean more delays...knowing their system...) with the technicians to install the line in the apartment. THEN, I'll have to apply for my Streamyx (more delays yet again..) When will it ever end.. (Krobelus..hahaha)

Anyway, I'm just happy that the first of many hurdles has been crossed. I am very Internet-dependent. It used to be because I was gaming all the time now, it is for more "intellectual" purposes like reading articles and blogging? Oh no..is this a sign that I am too old??

Also, it isn't too late yet to get those Christmas shopping done! Chinese New Years' too! The Great Malaysian Mega Sale is about to end..so hurry up and grab those bargains. I managed to get some great bargain, but not after walking my feet off and many tiring hours. The reward is sweet, though the novelty usually ends after the first wash.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07