« Home | First post? » | Merry Christmas! :) Under the mistletoeThe ornamen... » | Catch-up Postings » | Filler post » | Updates! » | World AIDS Day » | B r e a t h e ! » | Whiffs of a scandal...Freedom of speech. » | Lovingly yours... » | Happy Birthday, Philip! :) » 

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 

Sesame Street - I Don't Want To Live On The Moon

With the impending decision of choosing a university of choice and perhaps a further direction in life..a dilemma emerges. I think this song encapsulates what is it that I feel about my homeland. :) That said, there are all the things that we do not like about home too...so it's the balance of both, I guess.

|

About me

  • I'm Inaesb
  • Who you ask?
Don't click this
Syndicate this site (XML) Subscribe with FeedBurner feed
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07