« Home | Dedicated to You » | Cold Water » | The Orange Girl » | Oh no! » | Where is my Boten Anna? » | Sleep my sweet...sleep. » | Decisions decisions decisions » | My Dolce Vita » | Out with the old, in with the new » | Prodigal son » 

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 

Hot Wax and Tubs of Cream

I think I am no imagining it when I say that these past few days have been quite hot and humid. It is so hot that I am considering making a nudist colony where I live. Except that it:

a) isn’t near the beach

b) full of ugly people ( not that I’m pretty but you have not lived where I am right now)

c) no sporting housemates (cue : hot housemates)

d) some other reasons best divulged in person


So there.. I’m stuck here and I’m melting from the heat. It’s hot. If I imagine that I’m on some beach on a hammock under the shade of palm trees sipping my cocktail and watching my bevy of hot and gorgeous friends beaching…then I will say this is life. But I’m not.

I’m hoping to get my course done and just fly away. (wishful thinking but I’ll get there…) Now, I remember seeing an ad for this really cheap flight to Koh Samui by Air Asia somewhere…

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07