« Home | Bon Voyage » | Contemplation » | Jiwang Moment » | It's all in the mind?? » | Money Money Money » | Just Lose It! » | Oh Nicol...How we love you. » | I love work! » | Lent and Pancakes » | 20 Feb 2009 » 

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 

Woops!

I met her late last year. She's was and still is, such a rare beauty. I think I have fallen for her. Not many will realise this (because I'm awesome at keeping secrets) but I think she's The One. We'll see how things go.

As it stands, I've already met her family and her mine. I'm thinking I should just ditch my current classes and just move in with her and get a proper job. I don't know. We're planning many things but we'll see. Engagement is in the works, but I'm not one for all these hocus pocus.

So, for the few (if any) readers of this page are free on the 11th of April, I would like to have a small gathering at a yet to be disclosed venue (but it'll definitely be happening) to formally share our joys and come out in the open. Just bring yourselves. Dinner will be covered. There'll free flowing sparkling wine (she doesn't take alcohol) and I think she wants to "test" one of her cake recipes on us.

heck, I must be even crazy to post this. I guess time for secrets are over.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07