« Home | 20 Feb 2009 » | Hot Wax and Tubs of Cream » | Dedicated to You » | Cold Water » | The Orange Girl » | Oh no! » | Where is my Boten Anna? » | Sleep my sweet...sleep. » | Decisions decisions decisions » | My Dolce Vita » 

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 

Lent and Pancakes

I miss Pancake Day... I'm surprised that it is not even recognised here... I mean..food, Malaysians..hello?

Anyway, it's good to have pancakes for breakfast and tea. Dribbling with maple syrup and honey and a dollop of Nutella. Served with a nice cup of Darjeeling tea. Or Chamomile tea after a long night out on the previous day.

What will I be giving up for Lent? Hmm...I can be all crafty and say work and studies but that will not do. So maybe I'll say procrastinating, alcohol (maybe?) and chocolates (?)... I'll have to do some quiet contemplation and I'll decide.

Happy Lent!

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07