« Home | Ho Ho Ho and a bottle of Bacardi! » | The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers » | Bookcraft » | Ghost of Christmas Past » | puzzles of my life » | Slap me three times and send me back to me momma..... » | Ivan Ooze » | Torn between two lovers » | Bob the Builder » | Dr House » 

Saturday, January 02, 2010 

2 years short of the apocalypse

Another year, more problems, more work, more stress, more uncertainties to come. At the same time, more opportunities, more surprises and even more love!

2009 has come and gone. I've learnt much in that time, and I'm a lot wiser for it. If I can encapsulate what 2010 will be in store for me in one word, it will be HOPE (corny and cheesy and lame and predictable as it may be). I'm just looking forward to 2010 to write a new chapter in my life.

I read these two passages online and I think I will end my post with them.

"Today, after getting in a huge argument with my wife over something silly, I was reminded of the fact that love is not a fairytale. It's hard work. But it's worth it."

"Today, my grandpa told me, "It's been my experience that most people aren't truly happy until they have had many reasons to be sad. I think this is because it takes all of those tough times and hardships to teach us how to truly appreciate what we have." "

Happy 2010! I need to get drunk.

|

About me

  • I'm Inaesb
  • Who you ask?
Don't click this
Syndicate this site (XML) Subscribe with FeedBurner feed
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07