« Home | So deja vu..... » | Where is my clockwork orange? » | Till death do us part. » | r.a.n.d.o.m. » | The Second Wave » | 2 years short of the apocalypse » | Ho Ho Ho and a bottle of Bacardi! » | The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers » | Bookcraft » | Ghost of Christmas Past » 

Sunday, May 02, 2010 

I have moved!

No no...not the blog, but my place of residence. It's from one hood to another. A ghetto to the next. Not that I'm saying where I'm staying is a ghetto...

From above a shophouse to an ok apartmentlah. Quite a comfortable living quarters but the size of the room is considerably smaller than my former. Nonetheless, the facilities and the ample space everywhere else more than makes up for it.

The only downside is that getting to work will not be as smooth as when I was in the field of bricks. Let's see how things work out for me..

I'm pretty satisfied at the moment, but of course there'll be teething problems. I'll try to post pictures in my next post.

|

About me

  • I'm Inaesb
  • Who you ask?
Don't click this
Syndicate this site (XML) Subscribe with FeedBurner feed
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07