« Home | I have moved! » | So deja vu..... » | Where is my clockwork orange? » | Till death do us part. » | r.a.n.d.o.m. » | The Second Wave » | 2 years short of the apocalypse » | Ho Ho Ho and a bottle of Bacardi! » | The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers » | Bookcraft » 

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 

I sit and watch as days go by

Some days are a blur, some drag on for excruciating stretches. I’m just trying to fill each day with as much activity as possible and to learn as much as I can.

I’ve seen the glam (perhaps just a slight glimmer) but I’ve also seen (even more of it, I might add) the toil and crap.

Give me liberty or give me death!

|

About me

  • I'm Inaesb
  • Who you ask?
Don't click this
Syndicate this site (XML) Subscribe with FeedBurner feed
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07