« Home | Random musing » | I sit and watch as days go by » | I have moved! » | So deja vu..... » | Where is my clockwork orange? » | Till death do us part. » | r.a.n.d.o.m. » | The Second Wave » | 2 years short of the apocalypse » | Ho Ho Ho and a bottle of Bacardi! » 

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 

Toka koka

I've just attended my first disciplinary board hearing and it was really quite an experience. It wasn't wam-bam-bow-wow kinda experience, but it was eye-opening nonetheless.

The entire proceeding was so informal and very much like a normal mediation. Luckily for me, it was a good hearing because all the parties were courteous and there were proper exchange of questionings and submissions.

Sadly for me this experience cost me nearly my entire working day which only resulted in a further backlog of work when I got back to the office.

Bah!

|

About me

  • I'm Inaesb
  • Who you ask?
Don't click this
Syndicate this site (XML) Subscribe with FeedBurner feed
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07