« Home | Mat Skodeng Scums » | Nurses in White Uniforms.. » | Narrow-minded Politicians.. » | Happy Birthday! » | Happy Birthday! » | Cheer up! » | Angels » | » | Shopping mania » | Summary of my day » 

Monday, March 28, 2005 

Deja Vu

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? - Morpheus

Like so many other times, I've had yet another dream that was so vivid and detailed I'm beginning to wonder if it really is a dream at all. Have you ever experienced one of those? Initially, I was wont to believe that a dream is just a dream, a mere abstraction from my usual state of mind but I have noticed that my dreams are getting more vivid and detailed, almost like a movie in itself with all the tiny details checking out. Maybe it has always been like that and I just probably didn't realise it. :/

Sometimes I feel the dreams that I have are original Hollywood materials, worthy of a couple of Oscars. The next time another brainwave hits me, I'll try to remember to put it to paper and maybe work on it. Who knows, maybe you'll see me up in the podium thanking my fans, family, my actors with my hand clutching a golden statuette or two. ;) Wishful thinking... :P

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07