« Home | Deja Vu » | Mat Skodeng Scums » | Nurses in White Uniforms.. » | Narrow-minded Politicians.. » | Happy Birthday! » | Happy Birthday! » | Cheer up! » | Angels » | » | Shopping mania » 

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 

EaRtHqUaKe!!!

A quake measuring 8.7 on the Richter scale hit the Indonesian Sumatra region early today, leaving damaged buildings in its wake in Thailand and Sumatra. Luckily no casualties were reported in Malaysia.

A couple of my friends said they felt the shock but I didn't. :/ I would have been a great experience though, and I'm sorry I missed it. I'll be more alert next time. This just goes to show that Malaysia isn't as safe as she used to be. With the advent of so many geographical and climate changes over the past few decades. I should probably prepare a contingency plan just in case. I believe we all should have one in the event of any calamities. We'll never know...

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07