« Home | Haha.. :) » | To Kenneth » | Welcome home » | April's Fool » | Happy Birthday! » | EaRtHqUaKe!!! » | Deja Vu » | Mat Skodeng Scums » | Nurses in White Uniforms.. » | Narrow-minded Politicians.. » 

Friday, April 08, 2005 

Journey Through Rekindled Memories

Nostalgia seems to permeate the senses and time seem to have lost its usual steadfast track as I meandered off-course into the distant past.

As people age and go on with their lives...when the time comes for a reunion we just can't help but notice that we've all become different in ways more than one. Salutations and greetings are exchanged, catching up on each other's current priorities.. Somehow, all these conversations seemed so superficial and lack much substance. Most of the camaraderie from years gone by seem to have lost to the passage of time. I met so many old faces and I'm glad to have met them one more time, no matter how trivial the meeting. Old seniors like Jian Zhi, Chow Gui, Boon Huat, Choon Seng, Denis, Desmond Soo, Kenneth Chan,Meng Hong hmm....am i missing out on anyone else? Met some other non-band members either.. but I'm too tired to just blog them out..

A couple of songs brought back really fond memories...Ah, those days trudging like soldiers under the sun playing away...even notes seem to just pop to my head. Latin Gold, Excellentia Overture... :P :P :)

P.S. My name tag is still inside the clarinet box. :P I didn't realise that. I must have left it there the last time. I'm surprised that it's still there.


OH well.....i'm too tired to say much of anything anymore..... Nite people.

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07