« Home | Rest and Recuperate » | Homeward bound » | Paradise... » | Oh boy oh boy... » | Fun ahead! » | Some schedule revamp! » | Sunday Times » | Emotional scenes... » | Episode III : The Revenge of the Sith » | Movie making » 

Sunday, May 29, 2005 

Another dose of shopping

Did some shopping at Midvalley today. Went with Dad to Ace's Hardware to check out some wares. The new barbeque grill looked fantastic. It comes with a big grill and it was double-stacked. It also has a side bar to fry small items. And it came at a whooping RM 7k++.

Bought 2 pairs of shoes and a sandal. Big sale going on. Only one pair for me and the sandals and other pair of shoe was my brother's. His feet is growing to be much larger than mine. Then it was pretty much enough of shopping for me. The crowd grew larger and the atmosphere was just too uncomfortable. Went for some book shopping and got myself a few titles. Bought Lweis Carroll's complete works, Mammon Inc. by Hwee Hwee Tan, Creatures Big and Small by James Herriot, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon(been wanting to get this for a long time now, but deliberated) and yea..i guess that's all. No wait, got the full omnibus edition of Sherlock Holmes for my brother too. So, I guess that's enough spending in one day.

Had lunch at Sate King. The burger was pretty good. The meat was chunky and the sate sauce wasn't over-dripping. The free Arabic sates were quite delicious as well. They reminded me of Pringles' Sour Cream and Onion flavour. Only the fries were stale and pale.


Went to Ikea too later. The crowd was large but the furnitures were great. Makes me wanna get a new chair for my pc. I think I deserved a new one. Oh yea, should anyone come a visit, don't forget to try the ice-cream of RM1 each. It's real creamy and I must say it's better than McDonald's cone. Go go go. :)

|
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07