« Home | Ships Ahoy! » | In the Name of the Father » | White Chicken Rice and Hor Fun » | It's getting hot in here...so take off..you know w... » | I need more time! » | Goody! It's a Friday! » | Maundy Thursday » | Food - The Whimsical » | I'm sorry. » | Woops! » 

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 

This is a short exchange by Jonathan Barnes and I in a Facebook group dedicated to silly poetry and non-sensical rhymes.

Jonathan Barnes :

If there were a fight,
Between everything you bake
The victor would be
A lovely Welsh Cake.

They are the best snack
That much is true
So if you bad mouth Welsh Cakes
They kill you!!!

Me :

I love them Welsh Cakes
I am a real big fan
But I have a confession to make
I'm afraid, I also love flan.

There is another
Confection that I dearly love
Sweet and tangy, light as feather
It's Jaffa Cakes, and they're way above.

|

About me

  • I'm Inaesb
  • Who you ask?
Don't click this
Syndicate this site (XML) Subscribe with FeedBurner feed
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07