« Home | Wishful Thinking Haiku » | I wish people were smarter » | May 13, '69 » | Hum hum hum » | First of May » | This is a short exchange by Jonathan Barnes and I ... » | Ships Ahoy! » | In the Name of the Father » | White Chicken Rice and Hor Fun » | It's getting hot in here...so take off..you know w... » 

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 

Unbelievable? Believe it.

It's unbelievably hot.

So unbelievable that I cannot believe I still do not see hot chicks on the streets with bikinis and nubile sweet young things playing in the fountains in KLCC.

So unbelievable that I cannot believe I'm still 150kg despite sweating enough to fill the cistern of my toilet 5 times everyday.

So unbelievable that I cannot believe the waxed plastic coating on my books have not melted and irretrievably merged with another.

So unbelievable that I cannot believe we are still eating curries and sambals instead of ice creams and snow cones and gellatos.

So unbelievable that I cannot believe people talk even more in the hot weather. *cue politicians and reps

So unbelievable that I cannot believe we are still not having any heatstroke epidemic here in Malaysia.

So unbelievable that I cannot believe we have not all perished and this is merely a hallucination...

So unbelievable that I cannot believe that I am still not hot enough to get Natalie to share my room despite the hot weather.

I need my BJs... Sigh. Ben & Jerry's la ok.

|

About me

  • I'm Inaesb
  • Who you ask?
Don't click this
Syndicate this site (XML) Subscribe with FeedBurner feed
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
eXTReMe Tracker
Inaesb Inc 2006 - 07